You're Part Of Our Team . . .
As a member of Technology Resource Center, Inc.'s team, you will be expected to
contribute your talents and energies to improve the environment and quality of
the company, as well as the company's products/services. In return, you will be
given opportunities to grow and advance in your career.
- To provide our clients with the best quality services at the best prices
with the best service.
- To provide you with wages and benefits comparable to others doing similar
work within the industry and within the region.
At Technology Resource Center, Inc., we always put safety first. We believe
it is our duty to provide you with as safe a workplace as we possibly can. For
your protection, we have an in-house safety inspection program. We also have
a substance abuse policy, because you have a right to know you can depend on
To better serve your Health and Medical needs, TRC has partnered with California
Choice to provide the most comprehensive package on the market for businesses
today. Please take a moment to review some of the exciting options available
with a TRC sponsored Health Plan and for a more comprehensive look at the particulars
of any plan, please visit the Cal Choice Website @ www.calchoice.com.
You will also be able to find a complete listing of participating doctors and
hospitals in your region.
- Access - With the TRC Health Plan, you can choose from
more doctors than in any single HMO network and from the largest PPO network
in the state.
- Affordability - TRC pays 80% of all eligible Employee premiums
- Choice - Employees can choose the coverage they want, including
their own doctor, benefit level and health plan.
- Flexibility - Employees have a choice of HMP, PPO, and
MSA compatible benefits as well as a variety of benefit levels
- Innovation - TRC/Cal Choice Health Plan is one of the only
programs to offer all these benefit and health plan choices conveniently in
Please contact Tony Chavez today if you are interested in learning
more about TRC's Health Plan Benefit (714)542-1004